For those people that dont know how to shot a netball well have a look at my instructions.
It was very hard to do because you had to do it like nobody knew and you had to add and add.
How to shoot a netball
- Netball ball
- Your body
- Netball hoop
- Grab a netball ball put it in you hands and make a W with your fingers. But spead your finger out but not to far.
- Start by standing close and then when you get better you can start to move back.
- Point your toes to the hoop and aim for the hoop/rim.
- Hold the ball from the chest or from the head. Keep on aiming for the hoop.
- Launch the ball up with your arm muscles and aim for the other side of the rim. If you don’t know what the rim is- it is the thing that is like a circle holding the net.
- Jump if it rebounds and keep trying to get it in. If you get it in then step back. If you get it in again then keep on stepping back.