Choose 5 questions to answer with ADDED DETAIL and GOOD THINKING. Delete the questions you have not answered.
- What was your favourite event at athletics day? Explain High jump because I love to jump and I only knocked down my 3 turn of the competitive jump
- Who is an athletics role model for you? Explain. Annaliese because she had a big smile on her face and was kind to others. She was so kind she won the running race.
- What would you have liked to have spent more time practicing? Explain long ball because I didn’t get that far then last year
- Write a set of instructions for one of the events at Athletics Day. Assume that the reader has never seen it before.
- Try and do a scissors cut. Scissors cut is when 1 leg goes up and then the other leg goes up.
- Whatever leg goes up first that is the side you have to go on.
- Then run on the side your first leg when up.
- Then when your about to jump do the scissors cut jump .
- Try not to hit the pole when you jump.
- Take a picture of yourself demonstrating your skills.