Hi welcome to my blog.
Today I am showing you my PBL reflection. PBL Stands for Project Bass Learning.
I did the Ancient Olympics. Here is my reflection I did.
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: olympic history
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was finding new information because I did not know about them. And it is new learning.
- The most challenging thing about my project was finding the correct answer because I would find it but realise that is the wrong information.
- The main skill I got better at was managing distractions. I got better at it by when people would try to talk when the teacher talk I just ignored.
- Something interesting I learnt was in the ancient olympics was that Women weren't allowed to do anything to do with the games.
- What I would most like to change about my project is to a model because then I can be more creative.
- I would like to do my next PBL about golf and make a model about it.
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
- Absorption because I finished my poster in a day and I wanted to do it again.
- Managing distractions when people were making or playing by me I would just still do the work.
- Empathy because Tyla had a quiet look at my poster and she had an idea what to do for her poster.
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.
My project is about the ancient Olympics. I put on medals but did you know that there were no medals, they used a Olive tree wreath. I put on some fun facts about the ancient Olympics. Can you spot a wreath on my poster. That's right here it is. There is an ancient lady holding an Olympic torch.